1. Who was your first crush?
That would probably be my first bf & fiance, Matthew Dobbie. We were five, his hair was spikey and red and he was a little runt of a kid covered in freckles. We had our first kiss by the elephant at the circus and we were going to get married and have babies. I wish it had lasted, his mum owned Pagani!
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert unless I'm around people I know extremely well and feel extremely comfortable around.
3. What is your favorite non-sexual thing you like to do with the love of your life?
Magical mystery tours! Hop in the car and see where we end up.......That would be if I actually had a love of my life.
4. Name one quirky habit your partner does that either annoys you or makes you grin.
Sigh. Alas, no one wants me :(
5. Do you believe in monogamous relationships?
Absolutely. Shame my ex's didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello sweets, You will be EXTREMELY proud of me. . .I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time the other night (my Darling wife made me as she has seen it and we bought it on DVD the other week) and guess what Darling?? It's DIVINE!! I Loved it, I whimpered when she threw Cat out of the cab and when he went back to find the poor wee thing and laughed my head off at various other bits and pieces (expecially them stealing the masks) it was just Delightful Darling!!!
anyway, we must have coffee soon, tried to organise it for this Sunday but you didn't reply to the text??
big hugs and luvs,
The Shambles.
Well sweetie, I am glad...otherwise I would have had to have "marched you over to the zoo, and fed you to the yak!" Or the lion, having just read the latest post on your blog!
What txt?! I never got a reply to the one I sent Friday/Saturday (one of the two). Bugger!
Am free until 4:30pm this Saturday. Any good?
Luv, hugs 'n' fairy dust back :)
Post a Comment