Tuesday, 27 February 2007

Tradition!

"Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match,
find me a find,
catch me a catch,
night after night in the dark I'm alone,
so find me a match of my own."


How excited am I?! - No, hold your Mazeltovs, Yente hasn't found me a man yet - Topol is coming to NZ to perform in Fiddler on the Roof! Oi vey! I get to compare my Tzeitel to a professional Tzeitel, hehe!

Have started the hint dropping about getting tickets for my birthday, which coincedently is a mere 3 days after the show closes. So I have my fingers crossed that Mum will take heed of the blatent hints, after all she's the one who first saw the ad and told me about it! I swear, if I don't get to see it I'll go positively meshugar.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey chick!
How are ya?
Aw, so am guessin that things didn't work out with that guy? Thats a shame. But chin up! You'll find someone! :)
Kate xxx

Janine said...

Hiya stranger :)
Yeah, I thought things might be heading somewhere but have been getting a bit of a cold shoulder lately, so I guess not! Men huh? You kiss 'em, they ignore ya. Ah well. There's got to be at least one good one out there...somewhere!