1. How far back can you trace your family tree?
My great, great, great, great, great, grandfather, Titus (what a cool name!) Foote and his wife Suzannah who were in a workhouse in Dorset, England.
2. What is the most interesting (or strange) thing you've heard about one of your relatives?
Pass. We're all pretty strange! Mum and I call the Betts side the Mafia....long story!
3. How do you feel about legacy names like John Henry Smith IV or naming children after other relatives?
Awesome if the original person was quite interesting/amazing/wonderful, or if you're Royal.
4. Would you consider yourself and/or your family to be traditional?
I am, my family not so much. I would love it if we all got on and did traditional family things. I however, plan to be one of those American sitcom/movie "moms" who are big into baking cookies, decorating the house for holidays etc hehe!
5. What is one tradition you have passed on to your children and/or plan to pass on to them?
Theatre! Unless they hate it. And jewellery. Maybe my charm bracelet....if I can stop losing the charms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment