1. If you were a crayon, which color would you want to be?
Lilac.
2. Which color do you think you would be regardless of what you wanted?
I SAID lilac!!!!!
3. Would you rather be used and get blunt, broken and lose your wrapper, or not be used and stay pristine?
Not be used and stay pristine, I don't fancy being used, blunt, broken or naked!
4. Would you rather be in a small set of crayons or a large set?
Small set. I don't do well in crowds.
5. Would you rather be Crayola, or a different brand?
Another (more expensive) brand!
And in other news:
I found my wedding shoes today!!!! Would you believe the only thing left to sort is who will be the lucky sod standing next to me? I know, I know. Just call me Muriel.
WEIGHT:
87kgs
MEASUREMENTS:
42-37-44
ATE:
1 cup of coffee;
2 glasses of Coke;
6 pieces of chicken sushi;
handful of corn chips;
3/4 bag of plain M'n'Ms;
some cocktail sausages with tomato sauce.
WENT TO GYM:
No.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment