Saturday, 10 February 2007

Ruby slippers and wedding shoes

What does a girl do when she's feeling blue and has just been paid? She goes shopping of course!

Scenario:
(Girl - Janine, well known to large shoe chain store with 4 shoeboxes in her arms approaches counter with huge line. Girl's former manager - Ann, sees girl and opens up another register just for girl. Mwahahaha!)

ANN: Ooh! As soon as these came in I thought of you.
JANINE: I know! They're my wedding shoes.
ANN: Oh my God! You're getting married?!
JANINE: Eventually.
ANN: (hysterical laughter) I like your style!

True story. I even got a staff discount! And here they are, my wedding shoes.


The rest of my plans are top secret though, so don't even bother to ask! ;)

Of course, it's very rare that I only walk out of No1 Shoes with only one pair, so here is the 2nd pair out of the four I got today (Sorry, Niky, now you have to beat 116!)

I have always wanted some ruby slippers so I could dress up as Dorothy one day, and so here they are:


Someone have a costume party. Please!!!!

WEIGHT:

89kgs :(

MEASUREMENTS:

42-37-44

ATE:

1 cup of coffee;

1 glass of Keri OJ;

2 glasses of lemonade;

1 spider with fat free ice cream and lemonade;

some cocktail sausages with sauce;

half a bag of corn chips.

WENT TO THE GYM:
No.

Weather: humid

Wearing: blue skirt with blue "Eat. Sleep. Shop." T-shirt

Listening to: Marilyn Monroe

Shoes: 116



5 comments:

Cavegirl Nat said...

OMG! I love those red shoes.

I myself bought a pair of black pumps after I saw you. New shoes are a definite comfort to single women.

Janine said...

Aren't they cool! I got a few funny looks from people when I was trying them on, which I found amusing. I heard once that only prostitutes and children wear red shoes. I have about 6 pairs of red shoes, so I guess that makes me.....a child!

Janine said...

Oh by the way. Am having fun dressing my Audrey doll!

* said...

Wow! Those shoes are beauties .... Muriel.
:D

strangelittlegirl said...

Those shoes are soooo cool!!! And a dress up party is needed!!!

I own a pair of red shoes too...so i guess that makes me a child too!!