Thursday, 25 January 2007

That'll learn me

So, I got hit on at the gym tonight by a funny little Indian man, who saw me in my "I'm an actress" t-shirt and decided to come and find out if I was indeed an actress and am I on Shortland Street? lol Apparently he was a reporter back in the old country and used to interview celebrirties all the time. Good for him. He then asked me out for coffee. I politely declined.
Then on the way home I accidently ran over a hedgehog, which upset me a bit, since I've never run over an animal before and had hoped I never would. I like hedgehogs. They're cute. Stupid cars.
Can't wait to get paid this saturday. have been listening to April .I. going on about how fantabulous Cirque du Soliel's Varekai was, so have decided to surprise my mum and take her to see it next week. She knows I have something cooking, but has no clue what and is a little worried. Anyone would think she doesn't trust me! ;)
Popped into United Video on the way home from the gym and found that they are selling lots of classic movies! Yay! Two for $20. Score! With so many to choose from I've decided to go with themes - tonight Ann Miller (On the Town and Easter Parade). Next up, Gene Kelly (Take Me Out to the Ball Game and Brigadoon). These two new additions to the dvd shelf meant I finally had to give Cary a shelf of his own, so have built a little shrine - hehe! Now am trying to think of things to put on the shrine.......Any ideas send them my way!

Cool discovery of the week: nuns that blog! As mentioned in this month's Cosmo. Check out Sr (to be) Sarah's blog! http://osbboonies.blogspot.com/

Weather: Humid
Wearing: Still in gym clothes
Listening to: ABBA
Shoes: 112

No comments: