Friday, 29 December 2006

Reflections

Well, as another year draws to an end, I think to myself, exactly what have I done with my life this year?

* Had a leading role in my first full Shakespeare play.
* First show with Playbox.
* Got a promotion at work.
* Started my own business.
* Graduated.
* Dropped out of my Honours degree.
* Finally got a cat after 21 years of wanting one. Am allergic.
* Was in a short film.
* Went to a sex toy party!
* Reached the 100 mark in my shoe tally.

Not bad I guess. Thought I would have done more though.
OK, so what do I want from 2007 then?

* Get full license after 4 years on my restricted.
* Find a man who won't cheat on me. Just for a change.
* Tone up tummy so I can....
* Get belly button pierced.
* Start saving for my Italy trip.
* Get dvd collection up to my former video collection's standard.
* Get all 72 of Cary's films on dvd. Only 61 to go. Dammit.
* Work my way through the Kama Sutra ;)
* Become a real domestic goddess and learn to cook.

* Turn 21 again, and actually have a party this time!

Will update as I think of more.

Weather: Fine
Wearing: Bathrobe
Listening to: ABBA
Shoes: 109

No comments: