Friday, 29 December 2006

I should be doing housework

But, I can't be bothered, so am blogging instead!
Have decided to put reviews of movies I've seen on here, just for something to do.

Ok, The Queen is brilliant. I wouldn't have the guts to play such a high profile person who's still alive! But Helen Mirren does a fabulous job - but of course, we all knew she would. And if she doesn't win the Oscar, I'm going to throw something at someone!One complaint - Prince Charles isn't ugly enough! lol

And the one I've been waiting for since I saw the trailer on March of the Penguins - Happy Feet. Took Mum along the other day since she shares my love of penguins, and because she's a tap dancer's mother lol. So cute! Then about half way through it got kinda heavy which I wasn't really expecting, so could happilly have done without. And there were some pretty scary bits too, which I don't think I could have handled at age 5! I hate humans. We suck. But being half fairy, of course I don't consider myself completely human! :p Baby penguins are just the cutest. And Mumble's parents are the penguin versions of Elvis and Marilyn! Love it!

No comments: