Tuesday, 5 December 2006

Procrastinators Anonymous

You Are a Mermaid


You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.
While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.
Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.
You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.


Blogthings is proving to be a very good means of procrastinating. It's nearly 2pm and I had planned to go to the post office to send of some Trademe sales; get a few more accessories for my 1920s costume; exchange a pair of shoes I bought for a pair that actually fits; do some dishes and start my christmas cards before work at 4:30pm. So far, I've taking dozens of silly Blogthings quizzes. I blame the weather. It's blah, so i'm feeling Blah. Blah.
Barnaby's also driving me nuts. He whines to be let out, so I let him out. Then 2 seconds later, he whines to be let in, so I let him in and then 2 seconds later......He's doing it on purpose I'm sure.
And my back hurts. I slept funny last night. Gosh I'm a grumpy cow today.

Well, I've at least found a pic to put on my Christmas card labels:



Isn't he gorgeous!? Kinda captures my mood today lol

Weather: Blah
Wearing: White "Princess seeks frog" tee and purple peasant skirt
Listening to: The Corrs
Shoes: Still 105

No comments: