Saturday, 20 October 2007

Random tidbits

I am being ignored by someone I like very much at the moment. Not much fun. Quite upsetting actually. Ah well, c'est la vie...etc.

I have signed up for a four week face painting class!
I am wanting to add as much cool stuff to my fairy parties as possible and have been looking for a face painting teacher for awhile, and then I find Fairfield College has a night class going. $30 for 4 lessons. Not bad at all.
Am still on the hunt for some easy fairy themed magic tricks, so if you happen across any....
Also if anyone knows how to make balloon petals. I can do a very nice stem with leaves and flower centre, but the petals are proving too much!

I am also having a big fight with my computer as I try to create some stunning invitations to my 22.5th birthday party! So, don't be sad you haven't got one yet...no one has! My floor however is covered in glitter from several failed trial runs. Unlike my Mum though, I think it looks pretty!

And I am still going through my baking fix, so let me know if you need any homemade treats!
So far, I have perfected, chocolate cupcakes, banana cake, cookies and pancakes with bacon and banana mmmmm. Scones are proving rather difficult though.

No comments: