I'm sorry...If I'm not skinny enough for you to see my ribs.
I'm sorry..If I'm not pretty enough to be "your girl".
I'm sorry..If I'm not tan enough for you.
I'm sorry..If I'm not a playboy model so I don't act like a porn star for you.
I'm sorry..If I don't have a dream body that turns you on.
I'm sorry..If I'm too short for you.
I'm sorry..If I won't drop down to my knees to get you to like me.
I'm sorry..If my hair is not long enough.
I'm sorry..If I'm not the "hottest" girl you have ever seen.
But most of all...I'm sorry that most guys can't accept a girl for who she really is.
Wishful thinking:
A guy who:
GIVES HER ONE OF YOUR T-SHIRTS TO SLEEP IN.
LEAVES HER CUTE TEXT MESSAGES.
KISSES HER IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS.
TRUSTS HER OVER EVERYONE ELSE.
TELLS HER SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL.
LOOKS HER IN THE EYE WHEN YOU TALK TO HER.
LETS HER MESS WITH YOUR HAIR.
MESSES WITH HER HAIR.
JUST WALKS AROUND WITH HER.
INCLUDES HER IN ALL THINGS YOU DO.
FORGIVES HER FOR HER MISTAKES.
LOOKS AT HER LIKES SHE'S THE ONLY GIRL YOU SEE.
TICKLES HER EVEN WHEN SHE SAYS STOP.
HOLDS HER HAND EVEN WHEN YOU ARE AROUND YOUR FRIENDS.
WHEN SHE STARTS SWEARING AT YOU TELL HER YOU LOVE HER.
LETS HER FALL ASLEEP IN YOUR ARMS.
GET HER MAD, THEN KISS HER.
TEASES HER & LETS HER TEASE YOU BACK.
STAYS UP WITH HER ALL NIGHT WHEN SHES SICK.
WATCHES HER FAVORITE MOVIE WITH HER
KISSES HER FOREHEAD.
GIVES HER THE WORLD.
WRITES HER LETTERS.
LETS HER WEAR YOUR CLOTHES.
WHEN SHES SAD, HANGS OUT WITH HER.
LETS HER KNOW SHE'S IMPORTANT.
LETS HER TAKE ALL THE PHOTOS OF YOU SHE WANTS.
KISSES HER IN THE RAIN.
CALLS HER EVERY NIGHT.
AND WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HER, TELL HER.
AND WHEN YOU DO TELL HER, LOVE HER LIKE YOU NEVER LOVED BEFORE.
On an happier note: I got ID'd for the first time in my life at the booze shop tonight!!!! I am still absolutely chuffed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment