My life would not be the same without this...
1. Song / Movie / Book:
Dancing Queen / An Affair To Remember / Gone With The Wind
2. Person:
My Mummy
3. Place:
Riverlea Theatre
4. Event:
Any production I'm involved in
5. Self Indulgence:
Shoes!
So, what does a young, single plain Jane do on a Friday night? Absolutely nothing. Again. I am so over living by myself. 2 years this month, I've been in my little flat and I love it to bits, but I am so lonely! All I've got is Cary to keep me company. Cary and Malteasers that is. Hmm. No wonder the costumes I have worn in several different musicals no longer fit :(
The thing is, I couldn't stand living with flatmates, and there's no way I'd ever move back home, and anyway, I love my house too much to ever want to leave it! Sigh. Keeping busy ain't helping much either. So if anyone is as bored and lonely as me, feel free to come visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment