Well now there's a new naughty bunny in town, and her name is LilyBelle.
She will be 2 months old tomorrow and I have had her for 2 weeks yesterday, hence I have decided that she has reached the 'terrible twos' stage.
I experienced every parents nightmare the other day when Aunty Shelley and Aunty Amber came to visit the new arrival and I could not find her. We spent the next hour or so tearing my house apart and crawling around in the dirt with a torch looking under the house. No bunny. By this time I was bawling my eyes out and ready to turn myself into the SPCA for bad parenting.
So, just when the Shambles left, I went into the bathroom to blow my nose and who should come hopping out of the laundry room covered in dirt, but my little LilyBelle who was then smothered in Aunty and Mummy cuddles.
Apparently behind the washing machine is a very good place for bunnies to have adventures!
A very dirty LilyBelle getting cuddles from Aunty Shelley after her adventure
As you can tell, I love my little girl very much and can spend hours watching her race around the living room doing some spectacular gymnastic jumps and flips and giving her cuddles (when she'll let me)!
The constant toe licking is tickling a little less now, but the occassional nips still hurt! Ouch!
Toilet training is improving, although I have had to remove all my shoes from sight. Apparently they make a very comfy potty! LilyBelle definately has a foot fetish!
Oh, and all the special bunny treats I spent money on are apparently not very tasty at all. Hmm.
Not to mention her lovely two story rabbit hutch which I spent an afternoon painting pink, and turning red in the sun in the process. She spent the first couple of nights in there, and then as she got used to being inside, she was not at all happy when she was put back in there the third time. And big softie that I am, I have let her stay indoors permanently now.
Ah, the things we do for our pets!

4 comments:
She sounds adorable! I'm planning on getting a puppy in the fall, so I'm sure I'll be experiencing all of the "new pet" fun that you speak of soon enough.... though if my puppy gets into my shoes, there'll be trouble! lol.
aah pets - a joy and a burden!
Here's a link you'll love:
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200701/schwarz-cary-grant
Well THAT was officially freaky as I just happened at that very second to be reading all about your gorgeous baby! Would love a bunny but my pussy cat (Mouse) would no doubt be a bit put out - but oneday maybe.
Yeah diet still going and going - my trousers are actually literally falling off me and today am looking very trendy and wearing them on my hips HOORAH! (well not the wearing on hips thing as unless you are Keira Knightley it is not a good look - but HOORAH I can actually see results!)... I am honestly not sure about the shakes you mentioned - Celebrity Slim is all about the shakes (i.e. THEIR ridiculously over priced $5 shakes)as that is all you have for breakfast and lunch and then a relatively normal dinner with NO CARBS AT ALL!... If you have a Radius Pharmacy nearby ask them...but imagine not as Celebrity Slim should be renamed Hell Slim as no self respecting Celebrity would be able to make it through the day on it. But I am proud of the water thing - 2 litres a day and think that is the REAL key.... Good luck one way or the other - but you seem very active so just a kick start may be all you need... Velma Kelly is an awesome role - girlfriend of mine just played it and kicked proverbial... Will even come down and see it if you get the part :o)
Also have another audiiton this afternoon for an american add - woohoo 2008 is looking good!
Janine, where have you been?? (Ooh, that rhymes... lol.) I want to see more LillyBelle pictures!
Post a Comment